White vinegar is a pantry superstar just waiting to assist you with your everyday cleaning routine. White vinegar is an eco-friendly product that naturally cleans, neutralizes odors, removes stains and so much more. Here are seven ways to use white vinegar to clean your home.
1. Kitchen Dynamo: Create a solution of equal amounts of white vinegar and water into a spray bottle. Spray the solution into your kitchen sink, countertops, stovetop, and flat surfaces. Let sit for a few minutes and wipe clean with a damp cloth to make your kitchen sparkle and shine. Allow the vinegar solution to remain on greasy stubborn stains up to a few minutes longer.
2. Microwave Magic: Create a paste solution of water, baking soda, and white vinegar. Apply to a clean, soft cloth or sponge to coat all the spills and build-up inside the microwave oven. If the stains are baked on, leave the solution overnight. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
3. Dishwasher Dazzler: Fill the rinse aid dispenser of a dishwasher with white vinegar. Vinegar removes the minerals from the water and will make your dishes sparkling and streak-free.
4. Glass Surface Superstar: Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar. Spray onto windows and glass surfaces and wipe clean with newspaper or a lint-free cloth for streak-free, crystal clear glass.
5. Laundry Lover: White vinegar replaces fabric softener and removes odors from clothing. Add two tablespoons of vinegar into the washing machine dispenser with your regular detergent and enjoy softer clothes.
6. Fantastic Faucet Cleaner: White vinegar is a limescale remover. Fill a plastic bag with warmed white vinegar. Wrap the plastic bag around faucets and showerheads and secure tightly with a rubber band. Allow the solution to stand for an hour, remove the plastic bag, and rinse to reveal lime-free faucets.
7. Fruit and Vegetable Cleaner: Add one cup of white vinegar to a sink full of cool water. Soak fruits and vegetables for a few minutes, rinse to remove chemicals, dirt, and bacteria.